T.S. Eliot is a man who needs no introduction, and if you still want that intro, you can get that after reading his amazing quotes. I shouldn’t say anymore, his words are enough to capture your interest.
Read T.S. Eliot’s Motivational Words woven in poetry –
1. “Ony by acceptance of the past, can you alter it.”
2. “Whatever you think, be sure it is what you think;
whatever you want, be sure that is what you want;
whatever you feel, be sure that is what you feel.”
3. “In my end is my beginning.”
4. “It will do you no harm to find yourself ridiculous.
Resign yourself to be the fool you are…
We must always take risks. That is our destiny.”
5. “Where is the life we lost in living?
6. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.”
7. “If you haven’t the strength to impose your own terms upon life, then you must accept the terms it offers you.”
8. “Where is the life we have lost in living?
Where is wisdom we have lost in knowledge?
Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?”
9. “Sometimes things become possible if we want them bad enough.”
10. For us, there is only the trying. The rest is not our business.”
11. “What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from.”
P.S – T.S, Eliot is a famous poet, essayist, publisher, playwright, literary and social critic. He is one of the major poets of 20th century. He wrote the hollow men, wasteland, the lovesong of J. Alfred Prufrock & four quartets among others.